- Finishing the last workshop (I finished classes two weeks ago), completing my Paralegal Certificate. All that remains is tweaking my resume and looking for a position. Next week.
- Closing my blogging business of 4 years, Blogging With Flair, and knowing I’ve put my clients into secure hands. I can’t put into words how relieving it is to know that their needs will be met and I no longer have to chase the time.
- National Public Radio. My evening friend. The Electro-Lounge and a glass of wine is becoming a ritual.
- A weekend with relief from driving the 100-mile-a-day commute. Peaceful time awaits; that produces involuntary optimism!
- Inner quietude. All week I’ve felt a skin shedding from me leaving a sort of raw peace.
- Peter Rabbit with four children. Night lights. Bare feet in the grass. Mixing cookie dough.
- Communication. This week has been defined by it.
A little bit of pretty.
Quote I’m Thinking About Right Now:"Be kind. Everyone is fighting a great battle." -St. Athanasious
…from one of my many clippings:"One adventure is over; it is time for another. I have a different kind of work to do now. I am growing into a new season. At the water's edge, watching the tiny, teeming life of that mysterious place between high and low tides, the intertidal zone, I begin to accept the relentless flux that is the condition of these days. I am not old and not young; not betrothed and not alone; not broken and yet not quite whole; thinking back, looking forward. But present. These are my intertidal years. " -I wish I remember who wrote it. It came from the NYT Magazine or Oprah's Mag.