- Finishing the last workshop (I finished classes two weeks ago), completing my Paralegal Certificate. All that remains is tweaking my resume and looking for a position. Next week.
- Closing my blogging business of 4 years, Blogging With Flair, and knowing I’ve put my clients into secure hands. I can’t put into words how relieving it is to know that their needs will be met and I no longer have to chase the time.
- National Public Radio. My evening friend. The Electro-Lounge and a glass of wine is becoming a ritual.
- A weekend with relief from driving the 100-mile-a-day commute. Peaceful time awaits; that produces involuntary optimism!
- Inner quietude. All week I’ve felt a skin shedding from me leaving a sort of raw peace.
- Peter Rabbit with four children. Night lights. Bare feet in the grass. Mixing cookie dough.
- Communication. This week has been defined by it.